Tuesday, January 10, 2023

23c glock

23c Glock - It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all federal, state and local laws. All firearms MUST be purchased by the BUYER (ACTUAL BUYER) from the Sportsman's Warehouse store of your choice or your selected Independent Firearms Dealer ("FFL"). A valid US and/or state government issued ID or combination of state issued documents reflecting the purchaser's current residential address must be presented at the selected store location before any firearm related paperwork and background check can be completed. . The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. To purchase pistols and/or firearm bodies, frames, silencers or pistol grip only firearms, the actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older. Some states have stricter laws regarding the age of the purchaser of a firearm and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with these requirements.

Advertised prices can appear as a clearance or regular price. The clearance or regular price represents 1) the manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) or 2) the price at which the product was offered in the last 90 days.

23c Glock

23c Glock

Glock G23 40 S&W 4.02 Inch Black Nitrite Pistol - 10+1 Bullets - After durability testing and use by US law enforcement agencies, the G23 pistol has repeatedly proven its first-class durability and reliability in even the most adverse conditions. This is why countless police officers continue to adopt the Glock 23 as their official service pistol. I bought a G23 Gen 3 a few months ago and it has become by far my favorite firearm and I have quite a few. I also bought a 9mm conversion barrel so I can shoot 40 s&w or 9mm out of it and it is a great gun to carry or use as a range toy. If you are considering a G19, I would consider going with the G23 and a conversion barrel. This gun can be converted to shoot 4 different calibers (comes in 40 s&w, you can get a 9mm or .357 conversion barrel and you can also get a .22lr conversion kit for it). Great gun all around! I highly recommend this firearm.

Bought A Different Glock

I like the grip of the Gen 4 better than the Gen 3. It feels more secure in the hand. The dimensions of the 23 are great for portability, but large enough to absorb recoil and provide greater vision. I also like the .357 Sig Idea conversion barrel. I don't think you can beat the Glock.

To be honest I use it to throw gloves. They were bulky and bulky weapons that just didn't fit in my hand. Recently my wife wanted one, we went to the store and she was looking at the dealer, she put the gen 4 in my hand and it felt like a glove. After a little inspection I found out that they modeled the gen 4 after the 1911 grip, which I like about 1911s, but I also like how much I can customize the glock. So the 23rd gen 4 is probably the last pistol I buy before it breaks.

It turned out to be my first Glock and my #1 pistol to grab. Fast, hassle-free and reliable. I have a number of different Semi Cars from different manufacturers and this is the best I have ever gotten. I will straighten it out with a spring and barrel kit, but I get solid 5” belts at 9-12 yards, even right out of the box. Thanks.

I bought a Gen 3 a few years ago. I still love the gun to this day. I'd like to get a Gen 4 someday, but haven't needed it yet. I enjoyed carrying it off duty when I was in law enforcement. It's not too bulky and still holds a decent amount of ammo. I would recommend it to just about anyone who wants to carry concealed.

Morrigan Light Compatible

I loved. I had a gen 5 G19, my friend convinced me to switch. EXACT SAME SIZE. Fits all my Glock 19 holsters no problem. It can also fire 9 mm. I think it's great!

I tried the Glock 23 and immediately fell in love, it's a great gun and has a different feel. A lot more recoil was expected, but for the caliber it's a great, midrange gun. This is not my first Glock, I have G17, G19, G23, G30SF and a G45, but my G23 feels different.

I love the Glock shop. Lots of video information and great service. I didn't buy my gun from here. I am 12 miles from Buds gun shop, lexington, KY. This was my first and only pistol. I bought it and haven't shot it in over 2 years. shame on me, then I retired and met my new friend. I changed the spring, it made a huge difference. This glock 23 is 4th generation. I mounted an XS scope with a large dot. Now I like that, very fast on a target. Bam and there you are. I installed a blacklist barrel and a Johnny Glock trigger. I use a very dry fire, this shows up when I go to the area. There is a book called Navy Seal Shooting, by Chris Sajnog, . I learned a lot about how to shoot. Chris Sajnog was a seal fishing instructor. Money well spent. You can't go wrong with this Glock 23. It does everything a gun should do. Now you have to do your part and learn how to use it. Hope this helps CBH

23c Glock

I bought a Sig 357 caliber Glock 31 with a magazine. I bought 2 more Sig 357 mags from Gun Broker but the salesman said they couldn't find the mags, long story short he went out and bought me (2) 40 gauge mags and assured them they would work for the 357. gun. Then I bought a 40 ACP caliber barrel. I now had a Sig 357 handgun and a 3 magazine 40 ACP handgun. Then I bought a 9mm barrel conversion and (3) 9mm magazines, so I bought a single gun and a few extras, now I have 3 different caliber guns. Glock RULES!!!!!!! Then I get the 22LR conversion.

Glock 23 Gen 5 Its My Understanding That This Is A Unicorn

I bought my Glock 23 40 cal from a dealer in Tulsa, Oklahoma about 20 years ago! This firearm has never failed me. This is the best firearm I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I used it while serving in two different police departments. It's a solid gun and I'm glad I have it! We may earn commissions on purchases you make through links on our site. Learn more here.

Moose are legal in my state. Huh? Glock 23 is legal for deer in my state. .40 S&W shot from a minimum 4 inch barrel is considered deer medicine where I live. Add in the ability to fire 40 rounds from a carbine and the joy increases with every extra pound of power you gain with that longer barrel.

How about ambushing deer around these parts with a .40 S&W? Because it's a powerful tour in itself. The biggest use by law enforcement may have been a few years ago, but that doesn't take away from the pumpkin's shine.

It's still a good deer stopper, and (according to my state's deer regulations) it's good too. Many law enforcement agencies used (or used) the .40 S&W, most notably the FBI, for a while before returning to 9mm. It has lost popularity, but the .40 S&W is still very effective. Let's take a quick look at the cartridges and then examine the gun.

Glock 23 Review: Is The .40 S&w Dead?

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive news on arms deals, educational content, practical reviews and law changes!

Where does it come from? The .40 S&W came about when the FBI (which had adopted the 10mm cartridge) asked Smith & Wesson to downgrade the 10mm a bit. Full-through 10mms were in short supply, so they wanted something more agents could shoot effectively. S&W created the eponymous .40 by slightly shortening and lowering the 10mm case, and the FBI adopted it. For more comprehensive background on the .40, read my pistol cartridge comparison.

Pretty interesting, especially if you're a fan of the forties. To be honest, I have never owned a .40 pistol or carbine. I have nothing against bullets - I just shoot 9mm and .45 ACP, shoot bullets and reload. I didn't see the need to go with the .40 as I had the "bookmarks" surrounding it on the caliber shelf. I have often thought about getting a .40 and may do so in the future. If I do this the reload dies and there is a dot pattern in the list.

23c Glock

Carrying a weapon that instantly dissipates 400 (or more) foot-pounds of energy will tend to give confidence. This is true, especially if it wasn't for the gun

Glock 23c Gen3 40 S&w Compensated Police Trade Ins (very Good Condition)

Merkur 23c safety razor, 700 x 23c tube, 700 23c tube, 23c, beseler 23c ii enlarger, 700 23c tires, glock 23c cost, merkur 23c, 650 x 23c tires, glock 23c review, 700 x 23c tires, beseler 23c ii

 

Recent Posts